Friday, March 1, 2013

"Friday Fails" NOW "Friday Foto Fun"


Last Friday I thought about beginning a weekly series called "Friday Fails" where I would feature aspects of our "Fail Days" from the week.  However, my intent was not to create a "whoa is me" series.  I didn't want to ruin your weekends. But instead I was hoping it would turn into a way to share experiences with others in an attempt that they could learn from our mistakes.

Well, I'm happy/sad to report that Vicki & I had a pretty good week here in the Netherlands so I don't have any material for a "Friday Fails" post. Instead let me say this week was filled with some fun firsts: our first Holland Flower Showmy first bike ride. I was also presented a great opportunity to volunteer with an expat website in a few weeks. In addition, Vicki and I are very excited about our upcoming adventure to Rome next week where we get to catch up with a good friend.  Fingers crossed we'll see some white smoke.  Even if we don't it will be wonderful to be in Rome to experience the excitement around the Conclave.  

I hope you all had a fantastic week too.  If not, I hope this picture can make you laugh.  Cheers to the weekend friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment